County Fair Results!

This year I entered six items, and was very happy to win ribbons for all of them!

My contrast collar and cuff shirt got fourth place in the Ladies Blouses category.


In the Masquerade Costume category, I took third place for the Jafar costume.

I received a second place ribbon for a skirt I made that I completely forgot to blog about. Anyway, it's a simple gored skirt with pockets and a center back invisible zipper. It look dreadful on the hanger!

My blue sheath dress got first place in Ladies Day Dresses -- Cotton.


This year's Smithson Gown got a blue ribbon in the Long Formal category. It's hard to see... took me a minute to find it tucked way in the back!


My final blue ribbon was in the Accessories: Scarves (fabric) category. I entered the two Longcat scarves I made for Diana.

The fair is also displaying the garments from the Project G Street challenge:


So that's it for another County Fair! Each year I say I'm going to make lots of stuff to enter, and each year I let time get away from me. So I'm going to make a goal of creating one fair-worthy item every month, so that by the time next year's fair rolls around I'll have at least a dozen items to enter!

Comments